How long does it take to get my order?
- Most orders take at least 1 day to be processed at the pharmacy. After your order has been processed, arrival of your order will take 1-2 days if you select Express Shipping, or 2-4 days if you select Priority Shipping. This means that the total amount of time for your order to be in your hands is 2-3 days if you ordered Express Shipping, and 3-5 days if you ordered Priority Shipping. Total order processing times are often shorter, but cannot be guaranteed.
How do you ship orders?
- USPS delivers nearly all packages. A minority of orders may be delivered through other smaller carriers.
What is the difference between Priority Mail and Express Mail?
- Express Mail is our fastest option; your order will normally be delivered within a day and will deliver on Saturday if needed.
How much do you charge for shipping?
- We charge a standard $19.95 for Priority Mail and $39.95 for Express Mail for all orders within the 50 US states.
Do you offer delivery on Saturdays?
- Yes, the Express Mail option allows for delivery on Saturdays. Priority Mail does not.
Why do I need to have my order verified by calling after I order?
- This is a security measure for your protection. We must get in direct contact with you in order to verify that you indeed were the one who made the order. This is done in order to protect you from unwanted credit card charges or other forms of fraud.
Do you share my contact information with anyone?
- No, we do not share your contact information with any outside parties without your consent.
Do you notify me when I can reorder?
- Yes, this is the only email you will receive from us besides your order update information.
Where do I call if I have a problem?
- All methods of getting in touch with us are listed on our contact page.
What payment methods do you accept?
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, and ACH (e-checks).
Where do your products come from?
- All of our medications come from U.S. licensed pharmacies within the United States.
Can I speak to a doctor about my medical prescription and/or order?
- Yes, you may. Please contact Customer Service to be put in touch with the appropriate doctor regarding your concerns.
What is the reorder time limit?
- Reorder times vary depending on the product you want and the quantity you seek. Please contact Customer Service to find out more.